For security reasons this Board does not publish our current Tender list via our website,please contact us directly to inquire the current Tenders and the list of our registered and accredited local sourcing agent.
Selection and Award Criteria:
The following selection criteria will be applied to Tenderers. In the case of Tenders submitted by a consortium, these selection criteria will be applied to the consortium as a whole:
- The average annual turnover of the Tenderer must exceed the invoice value of the present contract.
- The Registration of the supplier/contractor with this Board is a sine qua non.
- The Quality of the products to be supplied, example ISO certification,CE Marked or any other approved standard.
- The financial situation of the Tenderer should not be in deficit, taken into account debts, at the beginning and end of year.
- The Tenderer must have worked successfully on at least one project value 10% of this contract in fields related to this contract in the past two years.
REGISTERED AND ACCREDITED CONSULTANT/AGENTS:
- Grace Link LTD
- Abaki Trading LTD
- Ramdanas Plus
- Omenta Agency Ghana LTD
- K.N Francis LTD
CONTRACT SUPPLY DOCUMENT:
Bidders/Suppliers should submit the following bidding documents to this Committee through their respective local Agent:
- A Quotation in either CIF or FOB
- An Application Letter/Letter of Intent stating suppliers Interest and ability.
- An Authorization Letter Appointing a local company as Agent/Representative.
- Completed copies of the company Application/ Registration Forms
- Proof of payment for the Registration Fee of $450 USD or its equivalent.
- Company Profile
- Evidence of company’s Registration as a legal organization in country of origin.
- Names and positions of company’s officials.
- Proforma Invoice Covering the Required products and quantities.
that every document must be submitted through the companies accredited local Agent. Any documents submitted directly to this Committee without through a local Agent will be disqualied except in special case where such company is
authorized to do so.
All companies who wishes to have a copy of the official Tender document does so by purchasing the Full Tender documents through their local Agent who must be a licensed and accredited Agent of this office with the sum
COMPANY/TENDER REGISTRATION FEE:
All our suppliers/contractors are under statutory obligation to be registered with this Board as our legal and Non residential supplier with the sum of US$450.00 only or its equivalent.This payment is
payable to the Revenue department of this Board in cash at the time of Tender offer submission through the local Agent representing the company in the Bid. The Tender Registration fee is 100% refundable to companies that do not meet nomination
criteria for Contract Award within Three days (72 hours) of their formal disqualification from the Tender.
Suppliers/contractors are required to contact their local agent and obtain official invoice containing their Bank account details for the payment of their registration fee, the Agent upon receipt of the fund will deposit it to our revenue department
and, and a Registration Certificate shall be issued to such company within the period of 48 hours (Two days). The Registration Certificate confirms the eligibility of such company to become a contractor/supplier of this Committee.
OPENING OF BIDS:
Submitted bidding document will be opened by the Tender Committee within three working days of the bid submission. Pre-qualified/nominated companies with realistic quotations and needed product line will be contacted
by the Board.
Successful Company(ies) will receive their contract payment in their preferred bank account within Five (5) working days after Contract Agreement signing.